Recent Updates Relevant to Local Planning Matters
04 Jun 2018
Party Houses (Short Term Accommodation) TLPI

After local Council receiving numerous complaints about loss of community amenity being caused by people renting luxury houses for Short Term Accommodation and holding loud parties, a temporary local planning instrument (TLPI) has been endorsed by the State to enable residential premises being used as ‘party houses’ to be regulated. This is called the┬áParty House...

Read more

City Plan Planning

City Plan Planning is able to assist and help throughout the preparation of your development application to council or if appropriate, State and Federal departments. We will work side by side with your selected consultants or if required we can recommend some of the best in the business, each being selected within their own area of expertise.